Monday 2 March 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine




I know it has been quite a while, since the last time I wrote a blog post, but now that my exams are finally over, I'll have more time for blogging!

In this blog post I will show you my Everyday Makeup Routine and every single step of the process that comes with it.
Here's an overview of the products that I use on a daily basis: 
                                                                             

1. L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum:
This product I use as a moistruizer, a luminizer and a base for my makeup all at once. I love the way it hydrates my face, but I've also heard of people breaking out because of it... I think it really depends on your skin type.

2. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Foundation:
I just recently got this foundation and I love it! It covers all of my blemishes and it lasts for a very long time, too. It basically does everything you would want from a foundation.

3. L'Oréal True Match Powder:
As it turns out, I use a lot of L'Oréal products! 
I've been using this powder for about 2 years now, maybe even longer. It's perfect for setting your foundation and keeping your face matte during the day. This powder is definitely the best one that I've tried so far.

4. MAC Pro Longwear Blush, Stay Pretty:
I love this shade, especially in the fall and winter time, because it gives me just the perfect amount of colour to not make me look dead! :D Of course the quality is amazing (I mean it's MAC...) and I feel like this blush will last me for a very long time, since I've been using it for months and I haven't even hit pan, yet.
Since I usually don't wear a bronzer or a highlighter on a day to day basis, this is great alternative and it keeps everything nice and simple.

5. Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil:
Actually, I don't really need a brow pencil, since I only have a little scar, which caused a gap in my eyebrows, that I have to fill in. So, I can't exactly say I'm an expert when it comes to eye brows... if that makes sense lol. 
I don't really have a lot to say about this product. It basically does it's job! 

6. Catrice Lash & Brow Designer - Shaping And Conditioning Gel:
I'm not sure if the brand "Catrice" sells their products anywhere else than in Germany, but just like with the brow pencil, I don't really have that much to say about it, since I actually do have brows lol. All in all, it's a good product and you definitely get your money's worth, because it's so cheap. It costs hardly anything.

7. Maybelline The One by One Volum' Express Mascara:
In general, I love all of the mascaras, that Maybelline has to offer. I am constantly trying out new mascaras (mostly from the drugstore) and in my opinion, Maybelline definitely has the best mascaras. 
This one really adds length and volume to my lashes. If you also love the mascaras from Maybelline, definitely go check this one out!

8. EOS sweet mint lip balm:
I always moisturize my lips before applying any sort of lip product. It mostly varies, but at the moment I'm really liking the EOS lip balms. In my opinion the minty one is the best!

9. NYX Butter Gloss Éclair
This has definitely got to be my go-to lip product, because it's just such a gorgeous nude colour. It's like your lips but better (kinda lol). 
Even if you don't like the colour, still go check out these  butter glosses. They are just so creamy and long lasting!


These are all the products I use on an everyday basis.
I hope I could help some of you out there, by sharing my Everyday Makeup Routine. :)

As already said, I will be blogging more regularly from now on and I'm already looking forward to it!

xoxo,
Rebecca Roses

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I used to love the Infallible foundation. Great post x

    lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete