Wednesday 4 March 2015

Little Fashion Haul

Yesterday I had to run some errands in munich, so I decided to have a look around the shops before heading back home again and as you can probably already tell I found a few new accessoires.
The first item I bought is a small handbag from ZARA. I personally think it looks really elegant and crisp.
I also decided to get a new pair of sunglasses in H&M, which I will definitely take with me on my vacation to Florida. The design is just so gourgeous!
Lastly I picked up two jewelry pieces at Brandy Melville, a ring and a necklace. Brandy Melville always has such amazing jewelry and accessoires! I love how these pieces are edgy and dainty at the same time!
Here are the pictures of the items I purchasd:
 
handbag - ZARA

 

Accessoires

sunglasses - H&M
necklace - Brandy Melville

xoxo,
Rebecca Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment